CDECK is a range of innovative products that results from several years of research and development of composite materials for high performance.
Designed to withstand the most demanding weather conditions, the CDECK composite is the ideal solution for outdoor decks, both in residential and commercial areas, including balconies, gardens, pools, terraces, marinas, etc.. In addition to its great strength and durability, this is a product of high aesthetic value that goes well with different architectural styles.
Being made in Portugal and respecting high standards of quality and environmental standards, it is distinguished by the ease in assembly and the advantages of its floating fixture system. Thanks to its high compression, the CDECK composite is very robust and scratchresistant. The compact or cellular rulers guarantee high mechanical performance even after several years of weathering.
- The CDECK composite is free of knots and splinters, and its texture prevents slipping, even with the deck wet, making it extremely comfortable and pleasant on the feet, requiring no special protective varnishes or similar products.
- The CDECK composite is easy to install and maintain. Its patented fixture system offers a number of additional advantages because it is floating, easy to install and allows the individual opening of all the rulers, for access to the area below for whichever need.
- The CDECK composite has other important characteristics: it is attractive, modern and innovative, its application possibilities are limitless and its range of colours (BegeBeechwood, BegePink, Redwood, Chocolate, Grey and Black) gives your exterior flooring unmatched comfort and value.
- The CDECK combines aesthetics, resistance and durability with ease of installation and maintenance.
Advantages when compared to wood
- High resistance to weathering and atmospheric agents, including UV radiation, therefore it does not deteriorate.
- High resistance to fungi, insects, termites and other biological agents.
- Increased resistance to humidity, therefore it does not rot.
- Free from knots and splinters, thus being more comfortable for the feet.
- Easy maintenance: does not require treatment with oils or other products.
- High resistance to slipping, even with wet floor.
- It is made with wood from sustainable and renewable forests, being 100% recyclable.
- Does not contain chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
- It is the ideal alternative to exotic woods, thus contributing to the reduction of deforestation of tropical forests like the Amazon.
Advantages when compared to other composites
- Very hard, which makes it highly scratchresistant.
- Low dimensional variation from temperature/humidity.
- Patented floating fixture system, which ensures the mechanical integrity of the CDECK over time, eliminating the risk of warping.
- Patented quick fixture system (does not require screws), which is much faster, easier and cheaper to install and allows for easy disassembly/reassembly for possible interventions.
- Slatted support of the Deck in PVC instead of wood or other composites, which ensures immunity of the deck even in the case of undesirable accumulation of water on the ground underneath it, seeing as the PVC experiences no dimensional changes due to humidity variations.